Marketing is an ever-changing topic making it is essential to keep up to date on the latest trends and developments. Any person related to this field needs to stay informed of how to market to your audience in the modern age properly. In this post, we’ll be converting the top 6 marketing books that have been published within the last year.
Social Media Marketing 2020 by Stephan Anderson
Social Media Marketing 2020 by Stephen Anderson will tell you how to build your brand, understanding the basics of influencer marketing, why you have to use Instagram and Youtube, how to monetize your influencer Instagram profile, tips for nailing your brand and more. This book provides an all-encompassing overview of how to market on social media in 2020. Buy it on Amazon starting at $12.99
Dynamic Digital Marketing by Dawn McGruer
Dynamic Digital Marketing teaches you how to increase online visibility and presence, attract your target audience, generate leads, and convert those leads to profitable customers. It offers step by step guidance on topics like:
- Gain invaluable insights on what works based on the McGruer’s 20 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Avoid pitfalls and missteps by implementing the same proven success strategies used by key influencers
- Harness the power of search engine optimization (SEO), social media, content marketing, online video, and more
- Amplify your brand, cultivate customers, and increase profits
- Incorporate e-mail marketing, customer analytics, strategic web design, and influencer partnerships in your overall digital marketing strategy
You can buy it on Amazon for print or on Kindle.
Digital Marketing for Beginners by Oliver J. Rich
Digital Marketing for Beginners is an excellent handbook for starting in the digital media world. It has digital tools and methods that will take your brand to the next level. You will specifically find:
- Career profiles in digital marketing that you can take up and make a living
- Understand the role of a digital marketer and how that will boost your online business
- How to craft a marketing strategy that attracts sales and builds your brand faster
- Ways to analyze your competitors and apply their valuable business tricks
- Methods of targeting clients, acquiring them, and keeping them coming back
- The various social media tools for advertising. Above all you’ll take a look at the three most popular social media platforms for businesses
- How to re-brand and sell products and services. Branding is more than getting the right logo, however the right logo does enforce a better brand.
- Analyze eight types of digital marketing, but truly understand them.
- How to track your efforts using Google Analytics
You can get your copy on Amazon.
Remarkable Retail: How to Win & Keep Customers in the Age of Digital Disruption by Steve Dennis
This is a brand new book that equips the physical retailer with eight essential strategies to deliver a great customer experience. Furthermore, these strategies include making your business:
- Digitally Enabled
Note from Staff: Heads up, even if you’re not selling a product or service – maybe you’re trying to spread awareness. You are a retailer! To clarify, the retention of customers account for more than 60% of your yearly sales, repetition.
How to Build a Personal Brand on LinkedIn by Dr. Keir Finlow-Bates
This is the perfect read for people short on time. Dr. Keir Finlow-Bates teaches you how to build a personal brand to help you receive more recognition at work, connect with your decision-makers, and generate high-quality inbound sales leads. However, the best part is that by using this book, you can fraud your LinkedIn image in as little as 10 minutes per day. Get it on Amazon.
Note from Staff: Building your personal brand can be easy if you’re confident in the audience you want to attract. Furthermore, once that battle is over you’ll be able to communicate effectively via LinkedIn.
Marketing for Entrepreneurs and Small to Medium Businesses by Kelly A. Mahoney
This book is targeted directly to smaller businesses. Being a business owner, you know you’ll wear a lot of different hats. Certainly you can live without the stress. In short, this book discusses how to:
- Create winning approaches to the market
- Avoid common pitfalls, which will save you time and money
- Accelerate revenue and growth
You can get it on Amazon for $11.50
Note from Staff: This was a great read when we started unmatte.com – it helped us keep our approach simple. In other words, we can vouch firsthand that when you’re branding yourself, especially as a smaller business, this is one of your go-to manuals.
These books are all great resources to learn about new digital strategies. Most importantly, Contact us if you have any questions about digital marketing strategies or would like a consultation.